Saturday, August 16, 2014

Get your doge coins here ...

Portal Doge || Much Games, Very Wow


Mining for doge just isn't working out on my pc so, short of actually paying for it, faucets seem to be the best available route for getting some in my wallet. The doge faucet sites I've found direct to sites that want a ton of your demographic info (no to mention time) to watch commercials and take surveys which ... well, I don't want doge coins *that* bad.

Luckily, I met +Aaron Clifford (@egoant | egoant.com) on Empire Avenue and found I could pick up 10-20 doge every couple hours playing 'To The Moon' instead of sinking a ton of time into marketing traps with a bunch of hoops to jump through before you can even get a doge out. Ain't no shibe got time for that.



Now, even if I could manage 20 doge each time, the game only pays out once every couple hours, so there's no way to amass a doge fortune here, but it's enough to get a few coins into pokershibes.com* and play some ultra-low stakes NL Hold'em.

If anyone knows of any similar games that pay out without requiring any kind of registration or other nonsense, I'd love to hear about them in the comments.


* The kludgy UI and instability (haven't a played a tourney yet where I didn't lose connection for a while) are trying my patience. Not sure I'll put any more doge in there ... 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...