Friday, January 20, 2012

CT Florist Delivers Flowers To Atheist Teen After RI Florists Refuse


Jessica Ahlquist via WPRO

A [W]arwick florist had agreed to the order, but later withdrew. Ending the flower efforts with Sean Condon. [Who wrote/edited this article? An illiterate?] He says almost immediately after delivering the flowers he started receiving harassing phone calls. 
Condon said, "That we should be ashamed of ourselves for delivering to that girl. She sounded like a middle-aged woman and this is a teenage girl so I thought to myself I'm not so sure I should be the one ashamed of myself." 
The Freedom From Religion Foundation in Wisconsin says they are filing civil complaints against the florists that refused their order.
Vote with your wallet, too. If I ever need to send flowers to someone back home, I know where I'll order and where I won't.

More:
Facebook page for "I Don't Stand With The Cranston Florist" 
#FF @JessicaAhlquist

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...