Thursday, May 5, 2011

Michele Bachmann would like a special anointing. (I have no idea what she means by that, but it made me throw up in mouth a little.)

Michele Bachmann: Pray for me - Juana Summers - POLITICO.com:


Bachmann prayercasting. The terrifying ritual is available to view at Wonkette.


'I am asking your listeners to now please pray for me and my husband and my team,' Bachmann said. 'Ask that the Lord will give us a special anointing on how to put our team together, who those team people will be, that he would bring those people to us.

'It won't be easy, it will be a very, very difficult fight,' she said. 'If this is something that the Lord has called us to, he will make a way where there is no way, and so we're asking for that prayer.'
A hint as to how she's leaning:

Via FiveThirtyEight
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...