Monday, March 21, 2011

Sammy Hagar claims his mind was abducted by aliens. (Seriously, I think.)

Rocker Sammy Hagar says he was abducted by aliens | MNN - Mother Nature Network:


His mind got higher, higher -- straight up it climbed.


He and the reporter are talking about dreams he claims to have had about UFOs, and when asked whether he believed he had been abducted, Hagar answers: 'I think I have.'


...  'What? Really? I was kidding. You seriously believe that?' he asks.


Hagar laughs and goes on to explain that a passage in the book described as a dream in which he is contacted by aliens from outer space in California was, in fact, reality ...


'It was real,' Hagar told the reporter, according to the story on MTV's Hive website. 'They were plugged into me. It was a download situation ... Or, they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment.'


Hagar goes on to describe another experience at the age of 4 where he believes he saw an alien space ship in broad daylight hovering over a country field where his family lived.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...