Saturday, January 15, 2011

Those last two posts reminded me of this surprise scene from "Scooby Doo: Camp Scare."

This isn't a regular topic for me, but after the last two posts I could see how you might get the impression. So why tempt fate? The first thing the Newser story about carrots making people sexy called to mind was Bugs in drag (there is no accounting for how my mind works), and that was quickly followed by Neilalien linking to an NYC museum's exhibit of comic book titillation; these two things in conjunction meant I was doomed to walk the road of recalling I had a few cartoon crushes as a wee laddie: Princess from G-Force, Nova from StarBlazers, and Batgirl in that 70s cartoon series with Bat-Mite. But enough about that.

Anyways, my kids were watching Camp Scare the other day and this scene caught me by surprise.



I'm guessing a few years from now my son will admit to having a kid's crush on Daphne. Oddly enough, Velma did the same thing right, though the person who grabbed this clip didn't stick around for those next few seconds.

OK, that's enough of that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...