Friday, January 21, 2011

Reface Your Facebook Profile

How To Reface Your Facebook Profile Using FB Photo Magic:


Facebook has decided that all of its users’ account will be upgraded to the new profile, which was introduced last December. Even though not everybody likes the arrangement that comes with the new profile, the new layout opens up to some cool “hacking” possibilities.
I wouldn't want to have tried to do this on my own, but I saw a couple that looked cool and thought, "I bet I can do something kind of lame!" So I found a wicked old picture from back in my Little League (actually, Farm League, I think in this picture) days and now I hope to see if any of my old teammates remember and can figure out if they're wearing one of the jerseys with their anonymity protected. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...