Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Word on the tweet: #Fuquay-Varina, November 30, 2010

OK, time again to round up some tweets from or about Fuquay over the last couple weeks:



@rhettandlink you're not moving right? We'd miss bumping into you in Fuquay alleys ...Fri Nov 12 23:13:19 via Tweetie for Mac

Buzz is building for Rhett and Link's upcoming pilot. I've not yet bumped into the fellas at Stick Boy, Strafe, or any of the downtown hot spots yet, but I'm hoping I will before they get all famous and Hollywood.

---


In the big city of Fuquay Varina hanging out, waiting.Tue Nov 16 14:05:45 via Twitter for Android

Tourists. ~rolls eyes haughtily~
---


its gona be WORLD WAR 3 at fuquay-varina high school tmro #justwaitTue Nov 16 22:02:38 via web

Happy to report no such thing happened. (At least nothing that cracked twitter or the local news that I saw.)
---


Random gunblasts in the night keep things exciting out here in ole Fuquay Varina.Mon Nov 22 04:02:53 via Twitter for iPhone

Whoa! What part of Fuquay are you hangin' in, fella?
---


Aviator brewery with the fuquay gangThu Nov 25 01:29:41 via TweetCaster

Good beer at Aviator folks. Strong reason to come to Fuquay.
---


Fuquay-Varina, NC is where it's at:)Fri Nov 26 01:47:16 via Echofon

Word.
---


In a part of Fuquay-Varina known as "Niggatown." I'm ready to go...now.Sun Nov 28 01:03:39 via ƜberTwitter

Meet the New South. Same as the Old South.
---


Someone erected a huge 40ft cross on 401 between Lillington and Fuquay-Varina. Scared the hell out of me as I was coming to work.Mon Nov 29 04:17:58 via Panoramic moTweets

INORITE! My wife said the same thing. (Reading through the rest of this guy's twitstream making the cuckoo sound and the universal sign for "crazy".)
---


@wraltraffic I'm ready for Judd Parkway to finish up in Fuquay. Taking forever!Mon Nov 29 22:07:45 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Make it so.
---


All ima say is peole at Fuquay , all you can do is #smh at them.Tue Nov 30 13:49:22 via web

Aw, c'mon now. Ain't no people like Fuquay people.
---
Keeping my eye peeled for the Fuquay hashtag. Drop some knowledge on me, tweeps!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...