Monday, November 1, 2010

Word on the tweet: Fuquay-Varina, November 1, 2010


@xlaurenmichelle someone from FUQUAY landed on my tumblr when we were in Raleigh! wtf?! how random and creepy is that???Sun Oct 31 19:50:24 via web

A: Not very and not at all.


OMG i was pulled over! But he let me go because i am from Fuquay. He said i ran a red light...umm bitch no I didn'tSun Oct 31 08:36:52 via web

Cool, being from Fuquay is a get out of jail free card.


That's the way to represent Fuquay Josh Hamilton. This game may keep Texas in itSun Oct 31 00:29:40 via Twitter for iPhone

Made it a Series for a game, but Rangers rolled over last night and have to win three in a row now.


.@LeeRosen is taking me to Fuquay-Varina for dinner. He really, really loves me.Sat Oct 30 22:05:50 via ƜberTwitter

Nothing says love like, "Baby, we're going to Fuquay."


I see 3 walls up on the new #KrispyKreme being built in Fuquay...I wonder if they need a site supervisor to keep them on task #volunteerismSat Oct 30 18:43:41 via txt

It is exciting progress for doughnut lovers.








Fuquay is Team Coco. I think my wife may have gotten pix of this, need to check the camera.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...