Monday, October 4, 2010

Take Your Chances Win or Loser

A couple weeks ago, I was trying to remember the first stadium concert I went to and thought it was Eric Clapton on the Crossroads tour but I heard some Yes on the radio this afternoon and realized I'd forgotten about the Big Generator tour stop in Hartford, CT. I remember they played songs from 90215 and the classic "Roundabout." I was listening the a cappella show (not on purpose) on WKNC and "Leave It" came on, followed by a cover of "Owner of a Lonely Heart". In addition to reminding me of the concert, I realized I have no interest in seeing Glee until they do a Yes episode, and I still like FM Radio-friendly Yes of the late 80s, for the most part, better than classic proggy Yes. I must be a terrible disappointment to the Purple Gooroo.

Related:
"Owner of a Lonely Heart" on dailymotion.com
Concert footage of Eric Clapton from the Crossroads tour on youtube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...