Monday, October 4, 2010

Late Funny

The Sunday Funnies (10/3/10) | Cartoon Brew: Leading the Animation Conversation

I'm a little behind on some of the weekend stuff, it being the wedding anniversary weekend and all. Thanks. (That's me imagining I heard some congratulatory messages, acknowledging them, and rolling on ...)

Dudley or Snidely? (detail from a Bennett cartoon)

As usual, you gotta click through for the whole funny. My feeling is this one might be a little too generous towards the intentions of the party on the left, and, well, same applies to the party on the right.

This is not to say I think the choice isn't worth making, the last thing I want is for people to stay home on that day in November, but I continue to yearn for the day when the choice isn't between the lesser of two evils.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...