Sunday, October 16, 2005

Night Out in Boston (Remember the Red Bull Bombs!)

We don't get out much, on account of being all old and tiring easily, but last night we met up with a friend of the missus who'd flown in from San Francisco. We had dinner and some drinks at the Living Room. My dinner started with miniburgers (tasty), and chicken taquitos (not the best, but not bad), then had the grilled swordfish (very good). The martinis were excellent. I had two Up All Nights (Absolut Citron, Red Bull, Splash of Cranberry) and a White Cosmo (Absolute Citron, Cointreau, Lime juice and a splash of white cranberry juice with a twist). Pretty loaded at that point. I'd definitely go back.

We went to Ames Plow Tavern in Faneuil Hall after. Nice enough pub. Kitty O'Shea's after that. Corey introduced me to a new drink: the Red Bull Bomb (1 part Red Bull, two parts Jagermeister). Surprisingly, it was quite good.

That's enough drinking for a while. Feeling today like I do, I remember why I don't do that so much any more.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...