Sunday, September 15, 2002

Fenway Rocks

You know sometimes things just go your way and you have an awesome day? Today was like that. Went up to Fenway with Tif and another couple and watched the Red Sox win as Manny homered twice and Lowe pitched well. We had good seats just a few rows back from the right field fence beyond the foul pole. Jackie Chan (!) threw out the first pitch ... I had no idea he was going to be there ... and I got a Jackie Face On A Stick. Drank tons of beer, ate sausages, and peanuts, and ice cream, then had more beer. It was gorgeous weather for the game and I got some good snapshots on Mega's digicam. Tif reminds me I should also be bragging about how my girl bought me a new hat, one of the caps with Ted Williams's number 9 on the front. It's sweet.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...